Debt Free Community Meet Ups
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
This page lists all of the #debtfreecommunity meetups that happen all over the USA. It's a work in progress so keep checking back to see if there have been updates.
If you would like to host a meetup in your area, send me an email with the city and how people can get more information.
It can be nerve-racking to meet a group of people for the first time. The good news is that you all have one thing in common! Your drive to live a debt free life. Here are some tips to have a successful meetup and break the ice:
- Round robin introductions. Each person introduces themselves and shares their story.
- Two truths and a lie. This could be a fun game to play. Each person tells two truths and a lie related to their debt free journey. Everyone guesses which one is the lie.
- Create dream boards.
- Provide name tags.
- Alcohol always helps!
- Make sure the group is easy to find.
- Get members directly involved with the planning of future meet ups.
- For safety, only share the specific meet up details with those attending.
- Create a private Instagram and only approve people who live in the area. Facebook private groups and meetup.com are also great ways to securely share the details.
- Choose a public place.
North West Arkansas
I'm Amanda. My husband and I paid off $133,763 of debt in less than four years! During our journey, I realized what my true passion was in life: helping others become debt free and reach financial independence. You can learn more about us here.
North West Denver Suburbs
Western Colorado - Grand Junction
Join thousands of monthly readers!
Northern New Jersey
Southern New Jersey
New York City
Upstate New York
Host: Coming soon once @debtfreeinsunnyca moves!
Host: Madison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Bend & Houston
Salt Lake Valley
DC Metro Area
About Amanda Williams