THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Guest Blog Article Guidelines:
An easy-to-understand ‘rule book’ to follow when submitting your guest blog article for review
Thanks for your interest in submitting a guest article on the Debt Free In Sunny CA blog! It is because of passionate people like you that I can spread the word about financial freedom and debt-free inspired living.
Here is a quick and easy guideline of what I’m looking to feature on my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Guest blog articles that are between 500-1,000 words are welcome
- Guest blog article themes should be in line with the following topics - since we’re all about Living That Budget Life at Debt Free In Sunny CA
- Financial Freedom
- Paying off debt
- Saving money
- Frugal living
- Financial resources
- Making money, side hustles, budgeting, etc.
- Guest blog article DOES NOT have to adhere to the Dave Ramsey financial principles
Variety is the spice of life, after all
- Submission of a guest blog article does not guarantee publication
We try to accommodate everyone, but sometimes it just doesn’t happen - Always keep trying!
- If your guest blog article is selected, you will be notified and asked to provide the following because we want to support you too!
- Image of yourself
- Social media platform and website links
- Short personal bio
- If your guest blog article is selected, we ask that you ‘share’ your guest blog article at least once on each of your active/available social media platforms and/or email lists
- If your guest blog article is selected, your guest blog article will be edited
- Please try to submit your guest blog article with correct grammar, and punctuation - This makes our job easier!
- If your guest blog article is selected, we request that you help reply to comments when your article is published
You’ll basically get a fan club - and they want to hear from you!
- Guest blog article suggestions
- Stay relevant to your topic throughout your guest blog article
- Bullets, lists, and short paragraphs are highly encouraged - It makes reading much easier
- One suitable image is welcome to include in your article
- Debt Free In Sunny CA DOES NOT offer monetary compensation for guest blog articles
- Guest blog articles will include at least two links back to your website or social profiles
- Guest blog articles will be shared on Debt Free In Sunny CA’s active/available social media platforms and Living That Budget Life weekly newsletter
- Debt Free in Sunny CA does not accept guest blog articles including MLM organizations under any circumstances
Email your guest blog post submission to contact@debtfreeinsunnyca[.]com
I'm Amanda. My husband and I paid off $133,763 of debt in less than four years! During our journey, I realized what my true passion was in life: helping others become debt free and reach financial independence. You can learn more about us here.
Join thousands of monthly readers!
About Amanda Williams